IV hydration will help prevent or reverse dangerous problems associated with severe dehydration, also reduce related aches and pains.
IV infusion therapy using essential nutrients. Fosters increased cellular absorption compared to oral intake of nutrients.
Electrolyte infusions can improve electrolyte and mineral balance within the body.
Anti-oxidant infusion therapies can aid in neutralizing harmful free radicals and addressing oxidative stress-related diseases.
· Avoid alcohol for a while to allow your liver to recover from toxin load from your cells.
· Drink plenty of water to flush things out.
· If you develop diarrhea symptoms, DO NOT take anti-diarrheal, let the body dispose of waste products.
· If you develop constipation symptoms, take oral vitamin C and Magnesium to stimulate.
· Try a colonic.
· Magnesium salt bath can help draw out more toxins.